Thank you so much for choosing Robomate.
We have listed down the important ‘to knows for operating Robomate.
1. App name is Smart Live - Smart Living. Please let us know if you need a tutorial video.
2. In order to avoid the roller of the Robomate being stuck and stop working, please make sure the movable floor mat/cloth, cables, and other small items have been cleared off before cleaning starts.
3. We would advise that the charging dock is placed at a corner that is cleared and free from blocking. This will increase the accuracy and shorten the time for Robomate to return to its charging dock smoothly.
4. While using the moping mode, please make sure that the cloth attached is dry. You may use the app to control the water dispensing during moping mode, to avoid trace of moping (watermarks), you may opt to choose low water dispensing mode from the app.
5. We do not encourage adding any cleaning detergents/floor cleaner into the water tank as some of the detergents may clog the water holes and the performance of the moping function may be affected. (Adding any detergent that caused the water tank to clogged will not be included in the warranty)
6. To ensure the cleanliness of the dust collector tank, please clear the dust collector tank weekly. Please use the cleaning accessories (comes together in the box) to clear/cut off the hair attached to the cleaning roller (at the bottom of Robomate). In order to prolong the useful life and efficiency of Robomate, please cleans the Robomate from time to time as basic maintenance for the machine.
7. You may register the product warranty through this link https://www.morse.com.my/warranty .
*Product serial number is at the bottom of robomate.
8. The Robot Vacuum is equipped with an Anti-Drop function which will prevent the robot to fall from the edges with a height of more than 10cm. For those steps lower / less than 10cm, there will be chances that the Robot Vacuum will enter / fall / stuck (ie. Lower steps at the kitchen area or the toilet). Thus, we highly suggest users close the doors that have low steps/areas that the user does not want the Robot to enter.
9.Charging for a long time will affect the battery life, so we recommend that the robomate must not be charged overnight.
-The warranty includes all parts problems and repair costs. (If the defect is made by human error are not included in the warranty )
-The battery is a consumable accessory, and the power will decrease with the usage rate. Such as power reduction is excluded from the warranty.
-If you're located in West Malaysia, we will assign a courier service go to collect and check ya. (Only for 1st year).
If you're located in East Malaysia/Singapore, then need to bear the shipping fee return to us =)
#The above stated are the areas that users of Robot Vacuum need to take note of, it is not the quality problem of Robot Vacuum.
If have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service.
1.请下载smart living app进行wifi连接。若需要教学视频的话，可以联系客服。
App的名字: Smart Live - Smart Living
2.扫地机操作时请将地上能移动的地毯, 任何cable, 以及杂乱物品暂时收拾好。避免卡着扫地机。
7. 可点击以下网址注册保家哦。 https://www.morse.com.my/warranty
*Product serial number 在扫地机的底部哦
8. 扫地机有高处防跌落功能，但是厕所/厨房等等的低阶梯 (低于10cm) 扫地机会进入，所以在打扫的时建议要把厕所门关上。
- 电池为消耗品配件, 电量会随使用率减少。如电量减少不含在保修内。