You may refer to this user manual video before using=)
Chinese version : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8lrIsZi-PY
English version : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGEhV8ZjzkY
We have listed down the important ‘to knows for operating Robomate.
1. We do not encourage adding any cleaning detergents/floor cleaner into the water tank as some of the detergents may clog the water holes and the performance of the moping function may be affected. (Adding any detergent that caused the water tank to clogged will not be included in the warranty)
2. We suggest that the Robot Vacuum charging dock is placed at the center of the house, preferably not blocked by any large furniture.
This is to ensure that the Robot Vacuum completes cleaning the entire open area and more efficient when routing back for recharging.
3. Before using the Robot Vacuum, we highly encouraged that all wires and small items (ie. Toys, mobile charging lines, etc.) need to arrange or put away as all these items will affect the cleaning of the Robot Vacuum.
4. The Robot Vacuum is equipped with an Anti-Drop function which will prevent the robot to fall from the edges with a height of more than 10cm. For those steps lower / less than 10cm, there will be chances that the Robot Vacuum will enter/fall/stuck (ie. Lower steps at the kitchen area or the toilet). Thus, we highly suggest users close the doors that have low steps/areas that the user does not want the Robot to enter.
Or as an alternative, users can use a magnetic strip given to stick it on the floor or open an app to set a "no-go zone” area which can prevent the robot to enter a certain area.
5. You may refer to the tutorial video and steps for linking the app with your Robomate.
App name is called "Morse Electronics".
6.Switch on the side button on the Robomate body before using.
7.You may register the product warranty through this link https://www.morse.com.my/warranty .
*You may check the bottom of robomate for the product serial number.
8.Charging for a long time will affect the battery life, thus we recommend that the robomate must not be charged overnight ya.
-The warranty includes all parts problems and repair costs. (If the defect is made by human error are not included in the warranty )
-The battery is a consumable accessory, and the power will decrease with the usage rate. Such as power reduction is excluded from the warranty.
-If you're located in West Malaysia, we will assign a courier service go to collect and check ya. (Only for 1st year).
-If you're located in East Malaysia/Singapore, then need to bear the shipping fee return to us =)
#The above stated are the areas that users of Robot Vacuum need to take note of, it is not the quality problem of Robot Vacuum.
2. 扫地机有高处防跌落功能，但是厕所/厨房等等的低阶梯 (低于10cm) 扫地机会进入，所以在打扫的时建议要把厕所门关上。
*Product serial number 在扫地机的底部~
8. 请查看以下视频教程关于如何链接手机至扫地机 https://fb.watch/6qDRTko682
9. 长时间充电会影响电池寿命的危害会大幅度降低， 建议扫地机务必不要过夜充电哦。
- 电池为消耗品配件, 电量会随使用率减少。如电量减少不含在保修内。